- Do not flush wet wipes, diapers, paper towels, feminine products into the plumbing system regardless of what the packaging says. Manufacturers are not held responsible.
- Change air filters every month.
- Mow, edge and trim your lawn as well as trim your trees and bushes.
- Garage laser sensors - keep free of dirt, cob webs, grass clippings from blocking sensors.
- Know where the breaker panels are, reset the breakers when your ac, heat, water heater or garbage disposal doesn't work.
- Garbage disposals have a breaker under or on the side of the breaker. Reset it if it does not work.
- Pest control is the responsibility of the tenant.
- Keep your air condenser free from grass and grass clippings. Use a hose to spray down to keep your house cooler and more efficient.
simple do it yourself tips
Change air filter once a month
Electric water heater - reset internal breaker
gas water heater - ignite pilot
have no power at outlet?
save money on your electric bill by cleaning your ac coil
turn off water main or call 911
Garbage disposal is not working
garage door not closing - sensor